- July 4-5, Pre Confrerence Course
- July 6-7, Conference - contact email@example.com
- July 29 – August 3, National Conference and Summer School to be held at Canada’s National Ballet School, Toronto, ON. "Six Days of Greatness" exploring the concept of the six days of the week in detail, six days of great classes. Faculty - Vincent Hantam, Nancy and Murray Kilgour. Please watch www.ceccetti.ca - contact Anne-Marie firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 7-20, International Summer School and Teacher Seminar, Hope College, Holland,
Michigan. This year our International Summer School for students will be culminating
with a performance of approximately 220 students at the historical Knickerbocker Theater.
July 14-20, International Teacher Seminar. Teachers are also welcomed to attend the first week of summer school to observe students. For more info visit www.cecchetti.org
- August 4-10, Residential Course, Richmond Ballet, VA. For more information visit www.cecchettiusa.org
Feb. 22-24 "Danza in Fiera” - Florence - Italy - "Anna Pavlova” Ballet and Contemporary Competition - semi-finals selections. For more information visit www.ateneodanza.it - contact email@example.com
Dec. 6 (afternoon): Registration and move into hostel
Dec. 7-12 The Cecchetti Society of Southern Africa Summer School to be hosted at Hilton College, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, the teaching faculty (subject to confirmation) will comprise, Mr. Edmund Stripe, Miss Janet Tait, and Miss Nicolette Loxton.
A student performance as well as the Cyril Beaumont Competition will be incorporated into the Summer School. Dec. 13 vacate premises.
July 22 - August 2, The Summer School for Young Dancers (age 10-16 years) is to be held once again in the lovely setting and facilities of Tring Park School.
Students' or teachers' Summer Schools tba, please watch www.cecchetti.co.uk
Cecchetti International Classical Ballet
7-9 August 2014
The Cecchetti USA Board of Directors is pleased to announce the initial details for the Cecchetti International Classical Ballet 2014 Competition to be hosted by Cecchetti USA. The competition will be held in Richmond, Virginia, USA, with the arrival date for competitors and coaches of August 3 - 14. Richmond is a lovely and historical city located within a few hours of Washington DC. Classes will be located at the professional studios of Richmond Ballet, performances to be held at the beautiful Carpenter Theater at Richmond Center Stage. All participants will stay at the Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown hotel located within a very short walk to both locations. CUSA will concurrently hold its annual summer residential course at the Richmond Ballet August 3-9, 2014. Course attendees will have the opportunity to purchase package tickets to all of the competition events. We hope you put this on your calendar immediately and begin planning to attend. More information will follow www.cecchettiusa.org